Hole In The Head Review
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
Hole In The Head Review is committed to publishing the best contemporary poetry and visual art. We publish emerging and established artists, photographers, and writers. We are committed to responding to submissions within 45 days of submission.
Hole In The Head Review reserves first North American serial rights. All rights revert to the author upon publication. If you republish your work in a print or other journal, please credit Hole In The Head Review for the first publication.
We welcome your work.
All submissions should include:
- A title for your submission
- A brief 3rd person bio
- A cover letter and/or submission description (optional)
- We accept simultaneous submissions; please inform us immediately If you need to withdraw part of your submission.
Poetry submissions: Please submit no more than five poems at once, and upload them as a single file - preferably a Word file using a 12 point font; no more than one poem per page.
- Photographs - Please submit no more than five images in jpg format, no smaller than 5"x7". Keep the file sizes below 2 meg. If you can set the resolution, use 72 pixels per inch.
- Video/other - we accept .jpg, .png, .tif, .mov, .mp4, .mpg, .wmv files.
If you have questions, please contact us directly: email@example.com